PLUMBING AND HEATING ENGINEER
We are looking to recruit experienced plumbers for long-term projects in and around Yorkshire/North East areas.
Applicants must Have:
• CSCS CARD
• GAS SAFE
• NEW BUILD HOUSING SITE EXPERIENCE
Please call Paul at RPL on 01653 695073 for more details.
PLUMBING AND HEATING CONTRACTS MANAGER
Ryedale Plumbers Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced contracts manager to join our expanding plumbing and heating company who specialise in the domestic new build sector.
The successful candidate will be required to travel to sites across West Yorkshire and the surrounding areas.
- Monitor and control the day to day running of projects, ensuring each project is running to its maximum efficiency, to schedule and to budget.
- Liaise with staff, builders, suppliers and clients in matters relating to the projects, whilst keeping good relations with all involved.
- Prepare plans of work, labour and materials associated with each development.
- Ensure that labour are kept informed and understand key programme objectives i.e. time, materials
- Order and ensure that materials are delivered when required.
- Supervise labour and ensure quality working procedures.
- Prepare appropriate H&S toolbox talks and updates for site labour.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Contracts Managerial experience is essential.
- Experience of domestic new build plumbing & heating installations.
- Understanding/qualifications with H&S legislation i.e CSCS
- Strong operational skills, attention to detail and experience of the build process.
- Good computer literacy – assistance can be given.
- Customer focused with: Strong, effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast moving ‘team’ environment and within strict deadlines
In return for the above we can offer the successful candidate a very competitive salary, company car, company mobile phone and potential bonuses.
Please contact Paul on 01653 695073 or email@example.com for more details.
Any applications will be dealt with in a strictly confidential manner.